So, this is it guys. I know I've missed a couple of days out but it was all pretty standard holiday stuff: saw a great White shark, got a Catcher In The Rye t-shirt, ate my first clam, drinks at a gay bar with my parents, watched the Prime Time Emmy's (and was mostly pleased) a second Peanuts bobblehead... the usual.
So what have we learned this month? Well...
- I write more when I'm taking part in an externally, preferably Internet, organised writing event.
- The reason I thought I wasn't good enough for Cambridge was because I wasn't.
- America has a lot of wasteland that I can describe very badly.
- Baseball is awesome.
- I really, really like Dr Reid Oliver but I want Nuke endgame.
- John Green is awesome.
- I am too socially awkward for YouTube gatherings.
- It's not a good idea to get a tiny piece of headphone stuck in your laptop.
- I am definitely an atheist.
- When your friends get mugged at gun-point, it's scary.
- Harry/Severus slash is awsome.
- Nothing good happens after 3am, even my blog posts.
- I always feel better with a plan.
- I am very bored a lot of the time.
That's it. August over. I have an epic (possibly too strong a word) plan for next year I intend to blog about soon. Thanks for reading!