Sunday 29 June 2008

Prom Dress, Emma's birthday & Eton Meetings

Hello!

So, an update on my very boring life! This week was always going to be... shopping orientated. And so I bought a prom dress: black, no surprise, and I'm quietly pleased with it. Got a nice bag too, so prom is not going to be the boring disaster I thought. Got my Eton stuff too; and am doing MORE shopping tomorrow with Charlotte, who us back for the 'sunny' climbs of Glasgow!

Went to the Eton meeting after nice day out with Karimah on Tuesday; where I bought the first prom dress I promptly took back! So dull and uninformative. Just a series of cliches and money-taking! Oh well, hopefully the week will be better or it'll be a waste of good sleep-in time!

Emma's birthday was Thursday and the tea party at her house was very jokes. Enjoyed myself a lot and glad she liked my scrapbook! Lots of cake, late night and nice breakfast. Good all round! Went to see The Edge of Love yesterday; and loved it. Knew I would, considering Matthew Rhys is amazing and Cillian Murphy is buff!


Doctor Who; what can I say?! It did not disappoint! Absolutely fantastic in every way; the connecting of his companions, the twist at the end, the Daleks and next week can only be better! Thought that this week was hard waiting; this coming week... oh my God! Still loving Jack, shame there was no Ianto kiss considering he thought he might never come back! Oh well...which reminds me...

GAY UPDATE: Ollian was sweet, again, but still no interaction between them, looking forward to the big fight in August. Nuke, well, it was so moving. I think it may be the best so far; the argument was everything I would have said and this week, with Cyndi Lauper should be good (I'm pretending the spoiler I know isn't happening). Jack and Ianto, mentioned above, but it's all about HOLLYOAKS this week. They got found out, and it was edge-of-the-seat stuff, but I'm almost sad Kieron is no longer dying, him simply leaving means it'll be a Kieron-Craig fight for JP, which is very deja-vu.

Anyway, good week and I'll be back with Doctor Who finale review, Eton overview and prom information. Big week, hope I can get enough sleep in!

xXx

Am doing MORE shopping tomorrow with Charlotte, who us back for the 'sunny' climbs of Glasgow!

No comments: