Sunday 22 June 2008

Scout Fair, Bad Wolf and Shopping Plans

Oi oi,

So, yesterday was the highly anticipated and marathon of an afternoon I like to call 'The Scout Fair'. As a Scout, you have to run a stall, make money, set up and take down the event. All well and good. Tiring though. I was there from 11 til 9 and didn't sit down for more than 5 minutes at a time. Had to spend all today doing nothing but watching old Doctor Who's to get over it. But we raised £2,877, so all's well that end's well.

Back to Doctor Who... I thought I was going to explode when Donna said 'Bad Wolf'. Re-watched the episode with Billie Piper where she is Bad Wolf and looked up references... and I actually can't wait. Torchwood are in it, which means Jack and Ianto and Rose and Martha and it looks like Donna's gonna die and... phew! It's gonna be amazing.

So, this week is the first full week of 11 weeks of freedom. And what am I going to spend it doing? Sleeping? Seeing mates? Enjoying YouTube updates and watching old Doctor Who's like today? No, I will be constantly shopping for a prom dress, Eton stuff, Emma's birthday present and I wanna buy a book for Eton as well! So, at least if I get it all out the way now, I can relax when Eton is over.

So, as little as I care, I suppose I'll tell you about my prom dress when it is bought and will no doubt be so excited after the next part of Doctor Who I'll be unable to talk about anything else this week.

GAY UPDATE: (for those who care) Ollian was sweet but not enough between them, Nuke was amazing and for all it's fault this storyline is getting better and next week looks amazing. And finally, McPreist is looking up for a finale this week. I won't just be shopping, I'll be watching Hollyoaks too! Most importantly though? JACK & IANTO IN DOCTOR WHO FINALE. STILL CAN'T WAIT! They think they're gonna die, they must say something to each other.

So, enjoy your week and if you see anything I can buy Emma, let me know ;p

Ciao!

No comments: