Saturday 27 December 2008

This is not a real post.

On reading over my last post, I realised there was a fundamental moment I missed out: Project For Awsome!
For those who don't know, Hank and John Green (vlogbrothers) for the second year have organised P4A with the aim of users taking over YouTube by making videos about there favourite charities and getting them into the most discussed list etc. Me, Charlotte & Emma made this effort. Comment, rate and favourite people!:


I am very proud of it: not only because it is part of an amazing Project but because we got a lot of comments and ratings, especially for a user with no subscribers and no prior experience of making videos!

Please go to www.envision.org.uk
They do amazing work.
Also (and I will keep you up to date), our project centres around reducing homophobia in our school, and we have our own e-mail address: homophobia.aware@googlemail.com
Please, contact us if you have any ideas or comments. Thanks and DFTBA!

xXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

P4A FTW
I'm in that video
But I look like a dopey idiot : (