Friday 13 August 2010

BEDA #12 - Short Post Because I'm Going To Be Social

This is going to be a very short post because I've just come back from a night out and staying at the Permaul household and it's considered rude to, when welcomed into someone's home, to ignore them and sit on their computer blogging.

Today was more eventful than most so I might just talk about that rather than try and think of something deep. Went to Covent Garden with Charlotte, caught up with her and then went to the new Apple Store. It's beautiful! Such a brilliant building and the space is used so well. But we were there for business - I had to bring my broken MacBook to the Genius Bar. The guy was really sympathetic having had the same problem; he did the dangerous 'stick a cocktail stick with glue into the socket and hope it sets'. I'm in warranty so they're going to fix it but it means THREE DAYS without my MacBook.

So, to get over this, I went out to celebrate another eighteenth. They seem to come around so often, I'm kinda going to miss them when the last person turns. Went to the pub and people were throwing up all over the place and I wasn't very drunk but it was fun all the same. Now I've come back to Amy's for a slumber party thing, even though I live a few minutes away.

So Amy and Charlotte want me to talk about them. Maybe they can be my more serious topic? They are awesome: Charlotte is my best friend ever and I love her and I'm so glad she's back. She never deserves the drama she gets sucked into. And Amy's family might be my favourite ever. Their idiosyncrasies are the best and they always have the best stories. That wasn't that serious.

Using her MacBook is bittersweet. I would promise a better blog tomorrow but I doubt anything exciting will happen to warrant one.

No comments: