Tuesday 31 August 2010

BEDA #29/30/31 - Goodbye Cruel World

So, this is it guys. I know I've missed a couple of days out but it was all pretty standard holiday stuff: saw a great White shark, got a Catcher In The Rye t-shirt, ate my first clam, drinks at a gay bar with my parents, watched the Prime Time Emmy's (and was mostly pleased) a second Peanuts bobblehead... the usual. 

So what have we learned this month? Well...

- I write more when I'm taking part in an externally, preferably Internet, organised writing event. 

- The reason I thought I wasn't good enough for Cambridge was because I wasn't.

- America has a lot of wasteland that I can describe very badly. 

- Baseball is awesome. 

- I really, really like Dr Reid Oliver but I want Nuke endgame.

- John Green is awesome. 

- I am too socially awkward for YouTube gatherings. 

- It's not a good idea to get a tiny piece of headphone stuck in your laptop. 

- I am definitely an atheist. 

- When your friends get mugged at gun-point, it's scary. 

- Harry/Severus slash is awsome. 

- Nothing good happens after 3am, even my blog posts.

- I always feel better with a plan. 

- I am very bored a lot of the time. 

That's it. August over. I have an epic (possibly too strong a word) plan for next year I intend to blog about soon. Thanks for reading!    

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited that you finally got a Catcher In The Rye t-shirt! Miss ya x

Anonymous said...

Shup about ''im not good enough for Cambridge'' You, dear, are a genius. watch you go and be prime minister, or win the nobel prize or suttm.

xxx