Saturday 14 August 2010

BEDA #13 - Bad Bedmate, Fopp And iPod Typing

Good morrow to ya! It's been a fine day, apart from all the rain. It wasn't another day in which I did nothing but it still wasn't very exciting.

Woke up at Amy's to Charlotte's foot in my face. Apparently I am a bad person to share a single bed with because I steal the covers a lot. In case any perspective partners are reading this, I'm sure I would be much more hospitable in a double bed! Either way, I had a pretty good nights sleep and left at about 11 having left Amy a note because she was, blissfully and with a slight snore, still asleep.

Then I came home to an empty house for the first time in ages. I used this blessed opportunity to... watch Friends and Come Dine With Me which is my massive guilty pleasure show this summer. I could be outside enjoying the sunshine (or, if it's like today, intermediate showers) but instead I'm inside watching boring people confusing being rude with being entertaining.

Then my dad called and invited me on a Fopp binge. It was a pretty good haul but we both feel we've outgrown it. Not because it's not a good shop; it's brilliant at selling the cheap staples that everyone needs in their record collection and for new releases. But me and my dad found very few of the things on our respective lists. Maybe it's time to go back to my old familiar friend Rough Trade.

Then Amy came round to take some things (mostly YouTube music) from my external hard drive. We spent a couple of hours talking and, inevitably, it turned into a Harry Potter chat. That always happens to me - it's because I have awesome nerd friends!

Sorry if there are mistakes in this of the spelling or grammatical persuation: I'm typing this out on an iPod Touch. I also have to stand in my bedroom doorway to publish it: the things I do for you BEDA! Tomorrow I'll probably use my mum's laptop because I'm going to meet EFFING JOHN GREEN so I'll have a lot of gushing to do.

No comments: