Monday 16 August 2010

BEDA #15 - Sherlock, Cooking For Myself And Summing It Up

Because I hate typing on this iPod touch, I'm going to try and sum up my day in a serious of unconnected sentences. Considering how little I did, I'll be lucky if I can get ten out of today.

1. I watched the first two episodes of Sherlock, which I thought were as interesting, brilliant and eccentric as their namesake.
2. I spent the evening typing up the cheapest, easiest recipes from all the cookbooks in my house as soon I'll going to have to cook for myself.
3. I'm currently watching 'Vexed' on iPlayer (which means I can't do anything else on my mum's laptop) and it's quite a good mixed of serious and comedy, although a far cry from Holmes.
4. I had my dessert at, like, 1 am, because I am such a maverick.
5. After the John Green talk yesterday, I was all inspired to write and spent ages awake in my bed thinking and I think I have a NaNoWriMo idea; basically.
6. I watched a lot of How I Met Your Mother and concluded that 'Showdown', 'The Stinsons' and 'Slapbet' are my favourite episodes.
7. We've got more plumbers and builders coming tomorrow but I refuse to get up even when they turn up.
8. I found what I thought was a lost Friends DVD which means I don't have to buy the whole series over again: rejoice! 9. Got a really interesting e-mail from my friend Alex which left me both excited and intrigued.
10. I cannot believe it is 3am; why stay up on a day when nothing is happening?

Well, at least it looks a bit longer than it would be if they were all in one paragraph. Promise to come up with something vaguely interesting to talk about tomorrow. Well, maybe not as strong as promise. I'll try.

No comments: