Friday 20 August 2010

BEDA #18/#19 - Nerves About Results Well Justified

So not in a brilliant mood for BEDAing. But I wasn't yesterday either so I didn't and two days of not updating is a dangerous slope to go down.

I'll just say this: today could not have gone worse for me. It was a disaster which has, essentially, left me with a year of my life I didn't want to spend here doing the stuff I am now going to be forced to do, whatever that turns out to be.

And I appreciate that, once the disappointment of getting in NOWHERE has receded I'll be fine and probably wax lyrically about how this gap year helped me find myself or whatever. For a start, it looks like English is the way to go. Can't fault those UMS marks.

So yeah, in the future I'll probably look back on this year with fondness. But in the end, I didn't want it. And I really wish I didn't have to do it.

There really is nothing make failure to make you feel like a failure.

No comments: