Wednesday 25 August 2010

BEDA #24 - Arrived, Settled In And Jumbo Sized

Woo hoo Boston baby!

It's very exciting. The plane wasn't as painful as I thought it night be. Turns out my ability to not sleep despite being really tired helps me fight off jetlag. We didn't have our own TV screens so I had to watch Bounty Hunter. It was bad. But I did get to watch 30 Rock, The Office and two episodes of Parks And Recreation. So, not all bad.

Got into Boston to pouring rain. Bit of a shame but the buildings are still beautiful and New-Englandy. We did some wandering around and it's really America. Diners and 7-11s and those crazy Skittle flavours.

The apartment is nice too - my parents gave me the master bedroom because it has it's own TV and all the Harry Potter books. I've already TiVoed the next Luke/Reid episodes. Everything is massive though, the cups are like bowls and the armchair makes me look like a midget. He's also left a lot of personal photos around which is kinda awkward.

Red Sox tomorrow - will update then.

No comments: